Are you obsessed with quality, and are a bug-busting, hawk-eyed stickler for detail? We're looking for a talented, passionate, and pragmatic QA Engineer to join our Lisbon-based team. The role will be to test an e-commerce platform. The platform is built in .NET, we work in Agile, and you'll be joining a team of 5.
- 3-5 years’ work experience testing
- Experience analysing requirements and designing test cases
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with JIRA
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and to document those issues
- Desire to learn test automation
- Great communication skills
- Detail oriented with a methodical approach
- Good English knowledge
- Curious, eager to learn new things and have a sharing attitude
- Have worked in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Some Selenium Webdriver knowledge
We will love you even more if:
- You contribute actively to the community
- You organize or promote local meetups and coding events and you are involved with the local community of developers.
- Competitive compensation package
- Agile Environment
- Unlimited coffee & fresh fruit
- Remote work allowed
- Flexible working hours
- International conferences
- Lots of fun guaranteed (nerf guns, football, ping-pong, playstation)
- An enthusiastic and passionate young team that is building something great!
Do you want to be part of the tribe?
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org