You will join a tight-knit Agile team. The role entails a high degree of responsibility and would suit a technically passionate individual who is able to both produce and question the status-quo. The bulk of your work will be to build new features on an e-commerce platform. The platform is built in .NET, we use MVC pattern, and a MongoDB Database.
- 2-3 years’ work experience designing and developing applications using C# and .NET
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with SQL Server/ MongoDB
- Experience with EntityFramework or a similar ORM
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and come up with solutions
- Good English knowledge
- Curious, eager to learn new things and with a sharing attitude
- Good technical design skills and a working knowledge of design patterns
- Have worked in an Agile/Scrum environment
We will love you even more if:
- You contribute actively to the community
- You organize or promote local meetups and coding events and you are involved with the local community of developers.
- Competitive compensation package
- Agile Environment
- Unlimited coffee & fresh fruit
- Remote work allowed
- Flexible working hours
- International conferences
- Lots of fun guaranteed (nerf guns, football, ping-pong, playstation)
- An enthusiastic and passionate young team that is building something great!
Do you want to be part of the tribe?
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org