Hexis was not only responsible for developing the code for our client. We were instrumental in defining their product’s success requirements.
Using Agile methodologies, we accurately validated the needs of this software development project. This included the implementation of new features, refactoring and constant improvements.
As we were reworking an existing MVP, we also employed SCRUM-based methodology. This enabled our team to prioritize any desired new features alongside enhanced legacy code, in a way that supported the growth of robust software.
Working as a remote team introduces several challenges. Our solution is a well-defined development process to ensure quality:
- Analysing the required features with the client / product owner before development.
- Analysing the system impact of these features and selecting the best implementation approach.
- Effectively communicate all development issues and setbacks with the client and implement the best resolution.
- Add automatic tests to insure the solution complies with the requirements.
- Always perform code review and have the approval of at least another team member.
With these standards we can mitigate risk and have never needed to deploy an application rollback. This process provides our clients with transparency on what is being developed, avoiding any miscommunication.