The role will be to build the frontend of an e-commerce platform. The aim of the project is to migrate it from Angular to React, and this will be a highly modular undertaking. You will be diving into the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment, and contribute to technical and architectural decision-making.
- 1-2 years’ work experience in React with Redux
- Experience working with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience writting Unit tests using Jest or similiar tools
- Great communication skills
- Good English knowledge
- Curious, eager to learn new things and have a sharing attitude
- Experience structuring modular projects with npm link or similiar
- Have worked in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Some usability experience
We will love you even more if:
- You contribute actively to the community
- You organize or promote local meetups and coding events and you are involved with the local community of developers.
- Competitive compensation package
- Agile Environment
- Unlimited coffee & fresh fruit
- Remote work allowed
- Flexible working hours
- International conferences
- Lots of fun guaranteed (nerf guns, football, ping-pong, playstation)
- An enthusiastic and passionate young team that is building something great!
Do you want to be part of the tribe?
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org